Unwind & Relax Stay, Eat and Play.
The Adelaide Hills is endless with places to eat and play, all in close proximity to Woodside, spontaneous or planned enjoy the experience of the hills.
Shetland Cottage and Studio
This peaceful and tranquil property basks under the beautiful trees over looking farmland, only a three minute walk to the main road of Woodside and the Amy Gillett Bike track at your door step. It’s easy to explore on foot, by car or arrange your taxi with Mt Barker Taxi group.
Shetland Cottage sleeps up to six guests
Shetland Studio sleeps up to two guests
Each property has their own privacy
Book the entire property for use of all the grounds
IT IS NICE FINDING THAT PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GO AND RELAX
Why Stay, Eat and Play in Woodside.
- From Adelaide it is roughly a 35-minute drive via the south eastern freeway.
- Enjoy the quiet rural township of Woodside.
- Pander the pubs, galleries, antique and second-hand shops and cafés.
- The 17-kilometre Amy Gillett Bikeway runs through Woodside.
- Dare to ride the Woodside BMX bike track.
- Indulge Artwine, Barristers Block, Bird in Hand and Petaluma Wines cellar doors.
- Potter at the country market, held on the third Saturday of each month.
- Sample taste the artisan cheese at Woodside Cheese Wrights.
- See the working factory of Melba’s Chocolates and Confectionery.
- Enjoy the Adelaide Hills Swimming Pool in Woodside.